Saturday, April 02, 2005

yes i really did

that was a joke..aprils fools..hehe i really did pull that one..that's kinda sad. im going to let them live....i will type sumthing up/...hmmlets see the audiotion..4 stations
drama art dance music.

basically we just o stuff in each.
(art:drew 2 things plastecine sculptur)
(dance: bit of dance...duh..)
drama: drama game..tablou.....uh improve.)
( music: sing play piano(any way possible...) su,m guy in my group did trumpet for 4 years so they told him to play it..it was really cool. he willfor sure get in..music majooooor.)

It was fun. they looked at my art...but i didn't get to watch them lookat my art. ):

Hope i get in to this really really crappy art schoool.
cause hte onl thing it has goung for it is it's art program.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Thanks for reading my story. I'm working on returning the favor, but I don't have a whole lot of time so I'm only through five chapters of yours. I'll start giving you feedback once i catch up.
-crazy stalker guy

 
At 7:58 AM, April 05, 2005, Blogger Dustmonk said...

Ha... that's cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home