Tuesday, March 01, 2005

ch 23 - party beanth the escape

Party, party, party, party, party.
You could tell what was on my mind. It was Saturday morning. It was very cold and very wind and Describing the scene on the roof would be chaotic, but I will try.

We were hanging up decorations. We included: Candace, Janice, Jason, Anthony tried to help….with one hand. A bunch of my other friends where there too. Mikey, the honorary music guru( otherwise known as dj) set up a tent! Yeah he got a cool tent with floppy things on the sides so he could be nice and warm. Amps where set up ins strategic spots( no just as a far as we could carry them. and as long as the wires could stretch) I put up shiny lanterns around the perimeter of the roof. Food was sold downstairs, free food was dumped on a table upstairs.(but for now I was inside) BANE!!! Where was he? I asked around. Nope, nobody had seen him. Fine his loss. I poked my self with a pin trying to tacky up the lanterns..yeah, he was really missing all the fun,

” thanks people…for whatever you did. now..go do whatever the hell you want, partay is tonight!” people yelled and cheered. I looked at the roof. It had really transformed. I climbed down the firescape as everybody walked down the main stairs.

Bane was sitting at the last piece of the black monster.
”Helping would have been nice”
”I liked sitting here” he told me, innocent eyes and face looking back at me.
”So you coming?” I asked, I knew the answer, at least I hope I did…
”of course, I wouldn’t miss it” he said it, but did he meant it. I hoped so.

I knew I would never take over Holly, Holly and him were inseparable holly being energetic and bane being her relaxant(no, not that) me and bane where friends… but not like them two.

”Holly would have come, I sneaked up stairs and saw it. It looked beautiful”
”thanks, if only we knew where holly went.” Bane looked to the sky. But he wasn’t a believer in anything like that, he knew she wasn’t dead. Holly was a survivor. And somewhere out there she was causing havoc and butterflies. Parties, healing another town of boredom. Then leaving them too.

Dancing had begun, music was roaring,. Mikey was doing a good job. Food was opened. The smell of it filled the night air. People came up to her and gave her hugs on the success of it. It was beautiful. The night was not cold. People danced in jackets then stripped them away into a big pile. These people really knew how to party. Dancing remained all night. People where going at it completely different. Not little groups dancing together,(*ahem* our school dance (: complete stranger to stranger(keep imagining Zion scene in the matrix. I loved that scene. They where all so…energated(not a word)) people came inform downstairs then up some stairs and too the roof. Me and Janice sat behind the counter, with help form Candace serving coffee. People filled up a jar of money..Hehe all for us. I had opened the garage door… a thing I would never do in the winter but the time called for it. There was two heaters try tying desperately to heat the room, but it didn’t really matter. Their efforts where futile. Coffee did the better job.

Banes view… Bane is a cool guy

Holly was there al right… chase looked like her. Holly had long orange hair, tangles anyway she wanted. Different whenever she wanted. Chase's Hair was…black. It was cool. She had some real cool blood in her form anywhere and everywhere. but nobody decided to care. Her hair was fully down, and it was beautiful.

The fire escape loomed before me, and I climbed down. Escaping sight but I could still hear the music. The little girl…I bumped into her once. She was standing in font of me at the end of the escape. A little boy stood below me. He looked up. And starred.
“This is him” the boy looked at me.
I was ‘him’?
”No, but yes you don’t understand! “
”This is what becomes of me, I know it’s true. Tell me!”
”no this isn’t right!” the girl was almost in tears. Her calm outlook had shattered.
”This is him. This is me! This is Bane!”

I was completely confused. It seems I had interrupted something. I stood still. these kids where… not kids. The girl knew something. The boy knew me. Did I know him?

”Its not like that! “
”then what is this. Stop hiding this from me. You have been leading this on too long!”
”you are already him! You are a child! He was never this. “ she was flustered. Her eyes where a strange colour but you could sense that they where red underneath. She was almost…almost angry.
”Tell me your name! Stop hiding it from me!” the girl looked at him. She was in a place completely elsewhere. Her eyes had grown larger. She looked at him, she turned.
”my name, is Holly”


((confused? Meet little boy and little girl. Beautiful eyes. Her name is Holly, and the boy’s Is Bane. and what of the third boy? Mathew? Well, he is still to be left in the dark.))


((finally! Got the joke! The” why did the chicken cross the road! We all know the answer isto get to the other side. two meanings to the answer. “other side of the ROAD” and “ THE other side” ( death…angels…chickens with 2 pairs of wings) (:

((note to self….updating really late….its 10:54 as I finish editing it!))
(( now its 11: 03 as i update it..... 9 minutes to add spces and font))(( was reading forum as well))

5 Comments:

At 9:23 p.m., March 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaahhhhhh satisfaction i finally get it. pretty revealing chapter, but yet how did i no it would come soon lol. cause u told me ( wow i'm so tired and lame rite now stupid v-ball think i pulled a muscle in my quad) i have no clue wut the next chapter is going to be about now, should be about struggle with asian parents (hahah parents) cool chapter tommorow is day 3!!! screww that corner. sandpits. not visible from school. hehe LYE ever and ever wherever (:

 
At 11:05 p.m., March 01, 2005, Blogger Dustmonk said...

seriously, your crazahhhhh. next chapter.. ihsould be typing that up right now. woops. no post today! soorry....went snowboarding. felt like flying wiht all the fresh snow.then i dfound the jumps..and it was really like flying!!!! sand pits sounds fun. wearing boots tommorw, trudging througha fott of snow across teh field. lyj (:

 
At 11:07 p.m., March 01, 2005, Blogger Dustmonk said...

OKAY OKAY. i get hte hint. you get to be in the story. you were goig to be in it form beggining so there. jsut wait a bit like a good boy.
(:

 
At 7:09 a.m., March 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasn't saying anything cause u hinted at it or i was just confused lol it really didn't matter to me seriously if u want to u can add me only if it makes the story good

 
At 7:09 a.m., March 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasn't saying anything cause u hinted at it or i was just confused lol it really didn't matter to me seriously if u want to u can add me only if it makes the story good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home